- Contact email@example.com
- Job Type
- 7 days ago
Reporting into the Head of Corporate and Commercial, this is a unique opportunity for a junior to mid-level corporate M&A lawyer to advise and provide strategic counsel on issues involving legal risk management and legal project management services. You will be predominately working on corporate M&A transactional deals but may also have involvement with the commercial & procurement side of the business.
Skills & Experience
- Australian qualified lawyer with 2-4 PAE, with prior expertise or exposure to corporate/commercial transactions/deals, with top-tier training from private practice.
- A basic understanding of financial services (particularly front-end insurance) or practical experience within the financial services industry is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to organise, prioritise and work autonomously in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Confident negotiator with the ability to independently advise the business on specific issues.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- A host of benefits and incentives.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.