- North Ryde
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Market Leader
- ASAP Start
- Project Lead
A market leading communications business are looking for a seasoned Rewards Manager to join their dynamic team on a contractual basis. In this position you will be focusing on the redesign of their current Sales recognition programs to align with their strategy and business needs. Whilst also managing BAU operational advice and programs that support HR and business leaders across.
- Implement rewards solutions in line with business strategy to help drive business and individual performance
- Provide consulting services to the HR Community (group and local) that provide clear and tangible solutions and result in a strengthening of the partnership
- Ensure all Rewards programs are delivered to a high standard, accurately, on time and within budget (where applicable)
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Rewards programs and effecting improvements/new modes of operation where necessary
- Driving change into the organisation though direct or indirect leadership of implementation.
- Provide leadership and development to consulting team
- Align remuneration philosophy to strategic HR initiatives such as career pathways, recruitment and performance management
- Provide ongoing training to line HR on remuneration and benefit matters
- Represent Rewards in major organisational initiatives and drive the implementation of the reward component.
- To develop and maintain effective benefit policies and procedures
- To assist in the reporting and analysis of remuneration costs and trends for wider business requirements.
- Provide key rewards reporting analytics
- Provide commercial modelling/budgeting for remuneration and incentive programs for existing and future design analysis.
- Review benefits, policies & procedures as appropriate
- Driving change into the organisation though direct or indirect (HR) leadership of implementation
- Tertiary degree in business, HR, finance or related field
- 6-8 years experience within a similar role or specialist remuneration role
- Substantial experience in the provision of consulting services to/in a large organisation
- Quality project management experience in a large organization
- Design of sales commission plans would be highly desirable
Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785