- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Modern, advisory focused firm with a rapidly growing client base
- Utilising the latest in accounting software and technology
- Mid-tier firm with multiple offices
- Superb training program with significant funding
- Fun and social culture
The firm has multiple partners from Big 4 backgrounds who can offer a wealth of experience to both clients and their staff. With an impressive client base consisting of HNWIs, SMEs and very large businesses. The firm particularly excels in high-level Business Advisory & Commercial Analysis in addition to specialist tax advice and general Business Services for medium to large companies. The firm also offers a personalised and goal-orientated service to a growing client base comprised of start-ups requiring business growth advice and various value-add initiatives including software solutions. Clients receive a consultative approach to their business needs and all staff are given the opportunity to be client facing.
The firm boasts a well-respected leadership team who are empowering and inspirational as leaders. Their teams benefit from one-on-one mentoring from Managers and Partners in addition to formal structured training and paid courses in Sydney ensuring that all staff are able to offer a high-quality service.
The firm offers a fun and energetic culture with an innovative approach to staff engagement and office moral. Be part of a happy firm with regular team events and an impressive social calendar.
This role would suit a Senior accountant looking to focus on more business advisory / CFO advisory work.
- Assisting Lead Advisers with M&A, valuations and capital raising
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Financial investigations and due diligence
- Provide strategic advisory services centred around business performance
- Researching, analysing and interpreting data
- Attending board meetings, board reporting and corporate governance
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SME tax and accounting requirements across a range of industries
- Prepare tax and compliance work to review stage
- Assist with the preparation of other client work and technical advice as requested
- Assist with off-site client engagements as required
- Managing client relationships
- Assist with the development of existing and potential business opportunities
In order to be successful in this role you must have a driven, positive attitude and a relationship based approach to client servicing. An ability to think "outside the box" and a strong passion for helping business to thrive is a must.
Key requirements include:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 4+ years experience in a chartered firm
- Desire to learn and develop skills in value-add
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analysis skills
- Experience reviewing work
Please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au