- North Ryde
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Rare Entry Level
• Large Corporate
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a market leading business in there Performance & Rewards team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to excel their career. As a Rewards consultant you will take a "account management" approach HR Relationships whilst providing operational advice and support to BU & HR You will assist in the development and review of remuneration and benefit programs and policies.
- Provide remuneration advice to select Business Units
- Be the point of contact for HR for pre-assigned job family disciplines
- Assist in implementing remuneration strategies that will support the business in achieving their goals
- Ensure all employee salaries reflect market trends
- Carry out analysis on non-executive and executive remuneration trends.
- Support HR and hiring managers with job descriptions, evaluation and job families.
- Provide ongoing and induction training to line HR on remuneration and benefit matters.
- Represent R&B in major Business Unit initiatives and drive the implementation of the reward component.
- To develop and maintain effective benefit policies and procedures.
- Complete job evaluations for client group using the Hay Methodology of Job Evaluation.
- Manage the Superannuation Dropbox and respond or escalate all queries
- Maintain Moneywise contractor passes
- Tertiary qualification in human resources, economics, accounting or psychology would be desirbale
- 2 years experience within a commercial or business function role
- Confident in taking a consultant approach
- Excellent communication & accountmanager skills
- Knowledge in R&B
Contact details Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785