- Competitive salary
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Big 4
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Financial Services experience
Our client is one of the Big 4, offering a working environment where differences are valued and respected. They are committed to their people and offer a number of mentoring programs and career development as well as flexible working.
Located in Sydney/ Melbourne CBD, our client is looking for experienced Managers within Financial Services Risk Management to work in their Financial Services Operations practice.
As part of the Financial Services Risk Management team, you will focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You will build valuable relationships across the industry, gain broad industry experience and develop strong capabilities through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver projects to a high level of satisfaction and within budget
- Build an understanding of our solutions, share knowledge and be able to draw on subject matter specialists accordingly
- Develop relevant recommendations and solutions to enhance the management of risk
- Work with clients to meet regulatory and compliance obligations
- Manage project teams of consultants
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services consulting, either within a consulting firm or a major financial institution
- Graduate degree in finance, commerce, law, STEM or similar is preferable
- Post-graduate qualifications or additional study is viewed favourably
- Experience supervising consultants and senior consultants
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and lots of energy and drive
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.