- $100000 (base plus super)
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Executive Assistant to Founder / Managing Director and COO
- Diversified role with office management responsibilities
- Culture that is professional, high-performing, collaborative, and proud
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior EA to support the Managing Director and COO of a reputable, innovative, and expanding law firm. This is a fast-paced and diversified role for a candidate on top of their ‘administrative game’ in Professional Services.
Recognised for having a high-achieving culture, our client has a strong reputation in market and currently on an exciting growth trajectory.
The successful applicant will play a critical role in this journey and will be instrumental in supporting the growth of the Sydney business in collaboration with the National Corporate Services Team.
The successful applicant will utilise their office management and project management skills to ensure that Sydney is operationally equipped to ‘fire on all cylinders’ as of February 2021.
As the figurative ‘right hand’ to both the Managing Director and COO, the responsibilities of the Executive Assistant are as follows but not limited to:
- Management of Managing Director and COO's email, calendar, and schedule.
- Act as the facilitation point, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Managing Director/COO and staff
- An extension of the broader business, you will liaise with external clients on a regular basis and these interactions are critical in growing Sydney operations
- Extensive interstate travel/ accommodation management
- Organise correspondence (voice-mail, email, and postal mail) and relay messages promptly.
- Organise couriers, conferences and functions, internal and external meetings
- Preparation and distribution of relevant documentation, including meeting agendas, agenda item papers, and Board/ quarterly Shareholder papers.
- Minute taking and following up action items, as appropriate.
- Plan, monitor, and following up cyclical agenda items.
- Administration of Executive, Board and Shareholder meetings.
- Organise virtual meetings using video-conferencing software.
- Manage ongoing and outstanding tasks for the Managing Director/COO.
- Work directly with internal/ external clients; develop and maintain relationships.
- Assist with business development activities.
- Assist with events and social functions.
- Manage various ongoing projects as required.
- Work with and collaborate with the National Corporate Services Team, assisting with work overflow as required.
- Replenish office materials and supplies as required
To be successful in this application, you will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role within either Professional Services or Legal Services
- At least 5-years’ experience supporting at either CEO-level or Director level
- Resilience. An ability to manage multiple personalities and exercise maturity to achieve outcomes.
- An ability to anticipate the needs to Managing Director.
- Be comfortable with change and transformation.
- A demonstrable track record working within a highly regulated and targets driven environment.
- Tier one organisational skills. Evidence of managing multiple stakeholders to effectively drive agenda items forward.
- Experience with the Board/Shareholder governance structure (desired)
- Operating experience with Law Master (desired)
- Experience supporting the administrative set-up and running of an office.
- Tact. Building relationships with and managing external clients is critical in an important build phase.
- Self-motivation with an innate ability and confidence to respectfully manage up.
- Accessibility. Confident yet approachable.
- Permanent opportunity to support two senior and passionate leaders
- Reputable and solid business on an inspiring journey of growth and expansion
- You will have the support of the National Corporate Services Team
- Attractive salary package in line with market rate
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953