- Email to: CamillaOverall@future-you.com.au
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
Acting for a mix of local & global insurer clients, you will have the opportunity to become involved in a mix of insurance litigation work including:
- Acting on complex personal injury (catastrophic injury), public & product liability & property damages files relatively autonomously (with senior input) from start to finish;
- Preparing detailed advices on liability, causation, quantum and settlement, as well as conducting trial preparation where necessary.
- Attending & representing insurer clients at interim hearings & applications – such as Directions hearings.
- A minimum of 2-5 years PAE gained within a top-tier, national or well-regarded defendant insurance law firm. The firm is open to the type of insurance experience, provided it is defendant and not plaintiff.
- Excellent academic record, with a keen interest in professional development.
- Confident & willing to engage in the firm’s marketing & client events where practicable.
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, drafting, research and technical competencies;
- Ability to manage and run your own caseload of files relatively autonomously;
- High-profile client base including London insurers.
- Training & probono opportunities
- Direct access to Chambers-rated leading practitioners in the insurance space.
- Strong career progression prospects
- Warm, friendly culture with flexible working practices.
To apply for this opportunity please click the 'apply now' button below or contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391/029 195 2981.