- Sydney CBD
- $140000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Employment legal counsel
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
- Competitive salary package & benefits
- Sydney or Melbourne CBD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an employment lawyer to move in-house and join a leading ASX listed organisation. This role forms part of the high performing legal team reporting into the Employment Manager. The role will involve assisting with providing tailored legal advice across ER, IR and health and safety matters.
- Providing high quality, strategic and commercially focused legal advice to your business partners (including the Employee Relations team)
- Responsibility for relevant legal templates, including template employment contracts
- Assisting with employment related litigation, including any Federal Court and Supreme Court matters
- Monitoring legislative/regulatory changes and provision of legal advice which may impact operational business processes
- Project managing all legal aspects of new projects and initiatives as directed from time to time
- Continually contributing to the improvement of work systems, processes and planning systems within the legal team.
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Experience gained in a top-tier firm or blue chip corporate legal practice, including in employment, industrial relations and workplace health and safety laws
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to manage competing deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
This opportunity offers a diverse in-house role within a collegiate and high performing legal team.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.