- $130000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Western suburbs location
- Immediate Start
- 12 month fixed term contract
About the role:
A leading Australian FMCG business is looking for a Workforce Planner to join them. Reporting direction in to the Planning Manager, you will analyse the utilisation & composition of our workforce.
This role will see the Workforce Planner forecasting staffing requirements and planning the management operational staff in accordance with the overall business strategy.
- Design and deliver employee rosters for over 400+ production staff
- Track staffing levels in line with the production plan provide advice to HR regarding recruitment forecasting
- Monitor labour performance and identify trends in order to provide recommendations to senior leaders
- Creating reports regarding scheduling/rostering data to be used by key stakeholders in business-wide decision making process.
- Review and analyse production staff costs
- Evaluate current company processes and implement improvements to maximise efficiency
- Support decision making regarding labour planning based on production numbers and productivity metrics
- Previous experience in a similar role in the food production / FMCG environment
- Previous experience collaborating on base roster design/costing Analytical skills necessary to deal with efficient roster allocation
- Previous experience in planning large size workforce
- Highly competent in using Excel and other programs from MS Office Suite
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 0432 602 398
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.