- Job Type
- 3 months ago
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: IT
Our client currently have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join their growing IT Division.
The role requires working closely with the IT Manager and broader IT team. The person will be responsible for providing PC and network troubleshooting support for approximately 180 users across Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Parramatta.
As well as demonstrated technical knowledge, we are seeking a friendly, collaborative team member with fantastic customer service skills, and a problem-solving attitude.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems within the firm
- Provide technical support to internal stakeholders
- Installation and configuration of desktop, laptop and printer equipment
- Perform network and server maintenance and health check tasks.
- Working knowledge of backup systems, ensuring backups are running and completing successfully
- Maintain documentation of systems, networks, and backups
- Provide training and demonstrations to internal stakeholders, if required
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issue, including Desktops, Networks & Server
- Create and manage all user accounts in Active Directory and various third party systems
- Escalate major issues to IT Manager, and liaise with third party vendors or technicians, if required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Excellent technical knowledge of desktop and network platforms, with working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards (Microsoft Windows Desktop/Server/ Active Directory/O365)
- Experience with iManage Document Management System desirable
- Experience in a professional services environment desirable, as is exposure to APS
- Strong customer-service approach
- Ability to set priorities for self and others
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills
Interested candidates, please send their CV to email@example.com