- $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- Top telco company
- ASAP start
- Contract or Permanent
Our client is a well-known telecommunications firm based in Macquarie Park. They provide services both to end users and acts as a wholesaler.
The Supplier Manager is a pivotal role in the organisation, it will manage multiple relationships with major prepaid and potential post-paid vendors across the Mobile Device landscape. They will be responsible for vendor management strategies, purchasing, go to market and escalations for products and services and owns the end to end supply relationship management.
- Strong business acumen translation into vendor management strategies
- Owns all commercials, purchasing, go-to-market and escalations for products and services.
- Delivers strategic master Supplier agreements and all commercials deals.
- Continually seeks optimal value from vendors, reviewing and monitoring performance and return-on-investment metrics through quarterly vendor reviews.
- Owns the end-to-end supply relationship management.
- Define a competitive portfolio strategy and roadmap both in long term and short term.
- Understand all the details and constraints and use responsible judgment to make the best recommendations and trade-offs for the business.
- Own the product lifecycle management for all products in their portfolio ensuring they drive strong profitability and minimize obsolescence and aged inventory risks
- Must have vendor management experience
- Must have devices experience 3+years
- Must have telco experience
- Contract Negotiation
- Current mobile device market knowledge
An exciting opportunity for a Supplier Manager to work at a top telco company.