- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- Work for a leading, innovative and highly-respected global brand
- Involvement with high profile global projects and continuous improvement
- Salesforce experience required
Join an elite team that is made up of passionate, high-performing, dedicated professionals, delivering the most advanced medical technologies to patients in need.
Our client is currently seeking a IT Business Partner and Application lead. This person will lead and collaborate with cross-functional IT teams, functions and divisions to deliver business insights through innovative solutions and technologies. This individual will be accountable for end-to-end IT delivery & support for the ANZ business, in terms of: applications, digital capabilities, technologies and projects and will be working in a matrix regional / global environment. The successful candidate will partner, strategically as well as tactically, with Leadership members. In addition, will ensure that all system and related management processes meet and adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements. Key responsibilities:
- Partner with functions and business units to understand business opportunities, threats, needs and issues where the IT organization can make an impact and bring forward practical and innovative solutions.
- Partner closely with the global Salesforce.com COE, driving mutual success of the strategy and delivering new capabilities within the platform.
- Provide project and product management for on-going and future enhancements to the existing applications and new investments that will generate business value.
- Provide project and product management and oversight for operational support of existing technologies and drive optimization of support processes.
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements and establish effective and efficient processes, including prioritizing demand across all functions and business units.
- Provide management and strategic direction of product/project teams.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional and technical teams to provide strategic direction and serve as an advocate to promote the benefits of platforms, solutions and capabilities.
- Provides oversight and input to requirements/user story analysis, level of effort estimation, and project planning.
- Works closely with the product owner in documenting user stories and product backlog management
- Oversees all stages of application development from gathering requirements and researching options, design and testing, to rollout and maintenance.
- Works closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Manages communications between technical staff, vendors, and internal customers to ensure the smooth running of applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, related technical degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years total experience: 3+ year of experience in project management, 3+ years of experience working with CRM tools, specifically with Salesforce.com.
- Strong technical background and experience implementing business applications, digital solutions, integrations and reporting analytics, such as Salesforce.com, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP, AWS, among others.
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce.com implementations.
- Experience managing projects and vendor relationships.
- Experience with software development life cycle, Waterfall, Agile and Dev/Ops methodologies.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- The ability to align key stakeholders and influence business outcomes.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Attractive salary and annual bonus.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment and fantastic staff benefits.
This is more than just another job. This is a place where you can find meaningful purpose, improving lives through your work.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929