- Salary + Super to attract the best
- Job Type
- 19 days ago
• New role for a Senior Maintenance Planner
• Help drive a preventative maintenance culture
The client is a major name in FMCG manufacturing based near Liverpool. With 13 lines on site the facility is complex and challenging and has received major investment in the last 12 months.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager the Senior Maintenance Planner will be responsible for the production of maintenance schedules, the maintainenance of parts inventory and working closely with the maintenance team, operations, contractors and outside vendors to ensure operational effectiveness. Specifically you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring technicians have all the tools and parts required for both reactive maintenance and effective planning of preventative maintenance
- Produce maintenance schedules of work and shut down activities
- Work closely with the technicians to ensure they are adequately trained in engineering and maintenance
You will schedule all maintenance activities in a way which minimises machine downtime, maximises output and minimises wasted time. You will also contribute heavily to site based improvement projects.
In return you will be taking on a newly created and business critical role visible to the senior leadership team working for a leading brand with vast capital investment planned.
To be successful in applying for this role you will have the following experience:
- Either a Degree in an Engineering subject or a background as an electrician/ fitter along with demonstrable experience of utilising a maintenance planning system
- A strong understanding of TPM and preventative maintenance
- Experience from within the food, packaging or pharmaceutical sector as a Maintenance Planner
Market leading salary + super to attract the best
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW