- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- CBD mid-tier firm
- Access to mid-market and ASX listed clients
- Lead audit teams with clear progression to Manager
FutureYou is partnering with a highly CBD mid-tier firm who is seeking a Senior Auditor who is wanting to progress to management in the next 12 months. This firm has an outstanding culture with a very sociable environment. This firm has regular staff functions/events which are key to the amazing internal relationships this firm has.
The Partners make themselves highly accessible to their staff and offer lots of training and development. In your client base you will have access to mid-market and ASX listed clients. You will be responsible for leading audit engagements with up to 5 accountants with the support of the Partner.
In your role, you will report into the Audit Partner while working with a diverse portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Perform analytical review of audit documents
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting the firm’s audit opinions
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines
- You may also be involved in the accounting and subsequent financial reporting for the firm’s accounting clients from time to time.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- CA/CPA qualified with local tertiary education degree
- At least 3 years’ local experience working in Audit
- Have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously or work as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Show initiative, responsibility and commitment to the team
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.