- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• Highly innovative
• Strong people and culture focus
This Multi award winning business has demonstrated adaptability and innovation especially in the current the market where they have continued to grow and think outside the box. Focused on excellence in customer satisfaction and superior product they have been the one to watch and continue going from strength to strength. They are inviting a phenomenal people leader to join their business and continue to support and grow the team and business with strategic thinking and a people focused ethos.
- Implement Strategic growth plans for both business and team
- Stay on top of the market to capitalise on upcoming opportunities for growth
- Sales team performance management and coaching
- Sales forecasting and budget management
- managing all key customer relationships
- CRM management and driving pipelines
- BD planning and execution both internally and externally
- Team management and travel to to Brisbane and Melbourne
Highly desired is a background in furniture both consumer or commercial and solid exposure to government contracts and tendering. Having a desire to work in B2C ecomm will also be nice to have. You will above all have a demonstrated back ground in business growth, you relish being a disruptior in the market through your innovative and visionary thinking. Most importantly you will have exceptional people management and thrive in an environment where the customer, people and company culture are at the forefront of all decisions. This role has the opportunity to grow due to a flat structure, the only limit will be your personal drive to succeed and grow in your career.
On offer is the opportunity to join a true disruptor in their space and lead form the front. Beautiful offices and show rooms with the opportunity to hop on a plane again ! Please send your CV and if there are any questions once it is sent feel free to contact Lisa Chesterman on 91952347