- Competitive Rate
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Newly created role of Learning and Development Systems Manager, will play a key role in managing our clients technology and supporting their transformation agenda. You will be responsible for helping to implement, administer and maintain a new technology stack. You will be a champion of innovation, applying a strategic and tactical lens to coach and guide others and enhance the way employees learn and adopt new technology. You will be responsible for building and writing the training modules and delivering them across multiple stakeholders at all levels.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with other internal and external subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop, design and deliver effective and engaging training materials.
- Experience in the delivery of learning programs to adult learners within virtual and face to face learning.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong time-management and project support skills including the ability to be flexible in priorities and tasks, multi-tasks and work pressure in a high-volume work environment.
- Demonstrated experience in program planning.
- Engage in and foster a supportive and collaborative working environment that harnesses open communication and innovative problem solving.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.