- Salary + Super
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• TPM and preventative maintenance role
• Manage a team of 10 and the annual budget
The client is an FMCG manufacturing business based in the Central Coast . Boasting several household brands and a semi automated site with 8 lines the client requires an (Engineering) Reliability Manager.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager the Reliability Manager will be responsible for all equipment on site across multiple lines. With a $2.5m Budget you will:
- Devise and implement Planned and Preventative Maintenance activities
- Act as the crucial link between engineering and production
- Control the annual reliability budget on site and use of external contractors
- Devise ways to improve efficiency on site along with the safety of staff -implement continuous improvement methodologies and further enhance the preventative maintence focus of the factory
- Train and develop engineering and operations staff and best practice maintenance
You will be a Degree qualified Engineering reliability Leader/ Manager or be an engineering/ maintenance manager with extensive understanding of reliability principles. You will have proven your ability to manage a team and control a reliability budget. Your transferable skills will be complemented with a strong background working with beverage or dairy products (bottling will be considered).
Highly competitive salary in the area + super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381 or click APPLY NOW