- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Work for a leading, innovative and highly-respected global brand.
- Provide effective leadership, vision, direction and drive the execution of the Community IT Health Projects.
Leading player in the Australian market.
The purpose of this role is to implement and manage Community projects in line with our clients strategic direction. Additionally, the Program Manager provides general support to the Head of Program Management Office (PMO), including the review and development of a project management methodology and its associated procedures and processes to enable the achievement of strategic goals across the organisation.
- Certification in Prince2 or PMBOK highly desirable.
- Change Management certification highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Program management with demonstrable experience in managing and driving projects to deliver outcomes.
- Experience in mental health industry highly desirable.
- Design, develop and implement projects, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure high levels of commitment and engagement.
- Establish performance management frameworks and review processes to inform and address any required project adjustments; and to ensure achievement of on time and on budget project deliverable's.
- Manages any project managers assigned to the portfolio including recruiting, coaching, supporting, appraising and performance managing as required.
- Meets financial objectives of project portfolio including forecasting requirements and preparing and managing budgets.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment.
- Proven experience in setting the direction and strategy within a team.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.