- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Full Autonomy
- Immediate Start
- Market Leading
A market leading manufacturing firm who are experience a extreme period of growth are looking for an experience Workforce Planning Analyst to join them. Reporting direction in to the Owner you will work closely with finance operations and HR.
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring efficiency of rostering across all production departments. By analysing and reporting on various data, you should be able to proactively identify system improvements that will ultimately increase our labour efficiency.
- Design and deliver employee rosters for over 400+ production staff
- Track staffing levels in line with the production plan provide advice to HR regarding recruitment forecasting
- Monitor labour performance and identify trends in order to provide recommendations to senior leaders
- Creating reports regarding scheduling/rostering data to be used by key stakeholders in business-wide decision making process.
- Run fortnightly reports to support the payroll function
- Review and analyse production staff costs
- Evaluate current company processes and implement improvements to maximise efficiency
- Support decision making regarding labour planning based on production numbers and productivity metrics
- Previous experience in a similar role in the food production / FMCG environment essential
- Previous experience collaborating on base roster design/costing Analytical skills necessary to deal with efficient roster allocation
- Previous experience in planning large size workforce
- Highly competent in using Excel and other programs from MS Office Suite
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, finance or manufacturing discipline (desirable)
Contact Details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785