- Melbourne CBD
- Contact email@example.com
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Working closely with the Team Lead and other business units nationally, this is a unique opportunity for a mid-level corporate/commercial or regulatory engagement lawyer to advise and provide strategic counsel on issues involving legal risk management and legal project management services. Depending on your background and focus, you will either be involved in assisting the corporate in-house business unit or the regulatory unit – such as responding to breach notices from the regulator or providing advice on corporate/commercial transactional aspects.
Skills & Experience
- Australian qualified lawyer with 3-6 PAE, with prior expertise or exposure to corporate/commercial or regulatory investigations, with top-tier training/private practice experience.
- An understanding of general insurance or practical experience within the financial services industry is advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to organise, prioritise and work autonomously in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Confident negotiator with the ability to independently advise the business on specific issues.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- A host of benefits and incentives.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- Flexible working practices.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.