- $500 - $600 per day
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Top telco company
- ASAP start
- Initial 6 month contract with 3 month extension
Our client is a well-known telecommunications firm based in Macquarie Park. They provide services both to end users and acts as a wholesaler.
As the Procurement Data Analyst you will have a strong background in downstream procurement, procurement systems, reporting and data analysis. This role will work closely with the Transformation Manage to drive the procurement transformational change across the organisation. You will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis and insights around data trends specific to contracts, spend and purchase orders.
- Liaise with procurement teams to understand detail of objectives, reporting and data requirements
- Undertaking research, development and implementation of reporting processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
- Developing appropriate communications to assist with the implementations of new or improved procurement reports
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to report analytics
- Monitor an array of data sources
- Collate data, produce reports, including pipeline tracking, data validation, trend analysis and procurement insights
- Assisting in developing category plans based on a sound understanding of spend, contract data
- Present project outcomes and key recommendations to stakeholders and decision-maker
- Understanding of and ability to present procurement spend trends and category reporting
- Developing and maintaining reports utilising data visualisation tools and software (Power BI or Tableau)
- Experience using SAP BI
- Experience defining requirements for ad-hoc and structured reports for business audiences that have limited exposure to BI capabilities
- Ability to work with the end user to gather and interpret requirements effectively
An exciting opportunity to be an incremental part in an ambitious transformation journey.