- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Opportunity to work with a true mentor
• Inspiring Business in the services sector
Our client is an ASX Listed business, a market leader in their sector and is a true employer of choice. The organisation has enjoyed significant recent growth and expects to continue this trend over the coming years ahead. The finance team is led by an impressive and engaging leader who ensures that the team are motivated, challenged and supported in their career development.
- Completion of month end tasks within the required deadlines.
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual tax compliance such as PAYG and BAS returns
- Maintain the fixed assets register
- Perform Balance Sheet reconcilations
- Support the transactions team when required
- Contribute to the continouos improvement of processes across the business.
- Assist with adhoc project work
- CA Qualifiation
- Good clear communication skills are critical
- Previous work experience in a Chartered Accounting firm advantageous
- A 'can-do' attitude
- A professional and positive approach