- North Sydney
- $125k to $135k base + super
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- Global Retail Financial Services Organisation
- Liaising with Global Stakeholders across Europe & Asia
- End-to-End Financial Reporting and Regulatory role
My client is a leading Global Retail Financial Services organisation experiencing exponential world-wide growth through their exciting M&A activity.
They are seeking a high calibre Senior Financial Accountant with a Financial Services background to join their Finance team.
- Preparation of full-year financial statements and quarterly result announcement
- Review of financial statements from gobal finance teams and ensure IFRS compliant
- Preparation of review packs for Group Exec and Board
- Responsible for corporate entity reporting
- Prepare consolidated results
- Preparation of monthly results and variance analysis
- Preparation of quarterly APRA, ASX, ASIC and ABS returns
- Performing month-end close, journal postings, reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting standards
- Process improvements & adhoc projects
- Liasie with external auditors
The successful candidate must have:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5+ years Group Financial Reporting experience within Financial Services
- Experience interpreting IFRS standards
- Big 4 Audit background will be highly regarded
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel skills
The salary on offer for this 6 month contract role is $125k to $135k base + super.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.