- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 days ago
- My client is seeking to add headcount to assist them in building their pipeline
- At least 8-10 years of experience within industrial is a requirement
- Must hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar
This role would report to the General Manager and would assist in covering the full project cycle from business development, running a feasibility models, leasing and overall management of client relationships to ensure a deal is executed. This role will focus on industrial, logistics and business park projects therefore experience within space and with strong relationships with institutional landlords is a requirement.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the management of developments from concept through to completion.
- Business development and assisting in executing AFL’s.
- Support financial management including feasibilities, budgets and forecasts.
- Management of external and internal stakeholders.
- Lead to sales and marketing activities.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar.
- At least 8-10 years' experience within industrial property as either an Agent, Funds Manager, Development Manager or similar.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of how to put together a commercial deal.
- Business development skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to make the move from agency to client side and work as part of a well-respected and well renowned organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure.