- Job Type
- 5 days ago
- Leading Global Consumer Goods business
- Fantastic opportunity to develop and progress your career
- Newly created role
A leading global consumer powerhouse who pride themselves on developing internal talent. Due to an internal promotion a new hybrid role has been created working alongside the Key Account team working with the company’s biggest and most profitable customers - Coles, WW, Metcash & Caltex.
The role of Sales/Reporting Analyst will be to assist the Key Account team in ensuring Brand and Business Strategies are achieved, the role will require a high level of written and verbal communication skills alongside the ability to analyze and extract data. Other key experience the successful candidate will be required to have includes strong excel skills and the ability to remain calm when working to strict deadlines.
This position reports to the Sales Manager and requires solid internal stakeholder engagement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring orders are process OTIF
- Analyse and present data to translate insights and recommendations
- Prepare a variety of ad-hoc reports and present these to senior leaders
- Close working relationships with Key Account Managers
- Inventory/Stock Management
- Liaise with 3pl logistics providers
- Engage in proactive behaviour in communicating with the channel and national field team
- Builds multi-level commercial relationships that drive growth and customer / consumer retention
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Solid Excel skills
- Proven data analysis skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prepare a variety of reports in pressurized situations
To apply, please click the link provided or contact Dale Hackney on (02) 9195 2326 for further information.