- Sydney CBD
- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 days ago
- Top communications consultancy
- Permanent role
- ASAP start
Our client is an insight-led communications agency, telling powerful stories through an integrated approach. They develop content strategies and manage content-led campaigns that engage consumers and b2b customers across owned, earned and paid digital channels. They have clients across a number of industries including retail, travel, food, drinks, property, automotive and technology.
As the Digital Account Director you will be responsible for managing client relationships so must have strong account management and team management experience within an agency environment. You will manage a portfolio of digital marketing, social media and content marketing accounts. You will contribute to the growth of the agency leading high performing portfolio of digital marketing programs across digital channels.
- Overall client management
- Day to day management and delivery of digital projects and retainer programs
- Manage digital account financials
- Development of business proposals for clients
- Support Head of Digital and Content with new business development
- Resource allocation and managing forward workloads
- Strong presentation skills
- 5-7 years’ experience in a creative, digital or media agency with all aspects of digital campaigns
- People management and leadership
- Able to identify strategic growth opportunities that deliver business results and increase revenue for agency
- Passion for customer experience, creative content and digital first thinking
- Experience with DM, CRM and Ad platforms
- Strong creative and strategy skills
An opportunity for a Digital Account Director to join a top communications agency.