- $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 days ago
Location: CBD Sydney NSW
Job Description As a remote Technical Support Analyst you’re our client's product guru and the first point of contact for our client’s customer issues and questions. You’ll provide an incredible customer experience by uncovering, assessing and resolving customer needs.
Their six week paid comprehensive training program will teach you the ins and outs of our client's software, consisting of instructor-led four-week classroom training, followed by an additional two weeks of on the job training. Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge to tackle the dynamic needs of our client's customers as a Technical Support Analyst.
Why this job is important:
The core purpose at our client is to create and deliver an incredible customer experience. That starts with you! As a Technical Support Analyst, you are on the front lines, helping our customers resolve technical issues with our software products on a day-to-day basis. You are their first point of contact and their trusted advisor for quality technical support, empathy, and understanding. It is your job to strive for first-call resolution to troubleshoot any errors and get our customers back up and running so they can use our software to complete their work.
As a Technical Support Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Answering incoming customer phone calls, asking questions and gathering information to quickly resolve issues.
- Researching a customer’s technical issue, using your software product knowledge to help correct a problem, or escalate to a technical resource.
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- You have the ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
- You love people, and have a proven track record of delivering incredible customer experiences
- Bonus points for 1+ year work experience in delivering software support or experience with relational databases (SQL Server)
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
- You are expected to attend 100% of our 6-week training program if hired; no exceptions. We don’t want you to miss out on material that will be crucial to your success! If you are unavailable for our October 5th training class, please apply at a later date.
- We require hard-wired internet connection with minimum speeds of 5 up / 5 down for this position. You will be asked to conduct an internet speed test later in the process.
- Ability to conduct phone conversations within a highly technical environment up to 6 hours per day
- Ability to read and comprehend complex technical material
- Ability to remain seated or relatively sedentary for long periods of time
- Reference various resource materials while simultaneously interacting with customers on the phone
- Mandatory attendance throughout the 6 weeks training period
- Consistent attendance and punctuality in line with the expectations of a contact center environment
- Comfortable being sedentary while on the phone with breaks every 3-4 hours
- Possess positive, professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform a broad variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed and successfully meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to consistently achieve the established performance metrics for the role