- $110000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Top international law firm
- 12-month maternity cover
- ASAP start
Our client is a top international law firm based in Sydney CBD. They are high performing; client focused and celebrate diversity and innovation. The firm is made up of people with a range of backgrounds and experience and they ensure to be inclusive and progressive.
As the Internal Communications Manager you will support the Head of Internal Communications and Internal Communications Lead on designing and executing a range of internal communications campaigns to drive the global strategy.
- Provide updates on global strategy to partners and staff using range of internal communications channels
- Designing and executing internal communication campaigns to support strategic initiatives
- Provide specialist advice on suitable tools for different audiences
- Influence stakeholders to adopt best practice in communications
- 6+ years internal communications experience in corporate environment
- Experienced working with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of industry’s internal communication tools and strategies
- Degree in relevant discipline
An opportunity for an experienced internal communications manager to work in a top tier law firm.
Dir: 02 9195 2384