- $170000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
- Company Secretary
- In-house – ASX Listed Organisation
- Great culture/ Flexibility
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Company Secretary to join a leading ASX organisation as part of their group secretariat team. The role will be reporting into the Group Company Secretary and is responsible for maintaining and implementing the governance framework across the group to ensure the group is meeting their governance and compliance obligations.
- Supporting the Board and the Group in meeting their governance and compliance obligations.
- Advising the Board and Committees on matters of corporate governance
- Reviewing and updating corporate governance policies
- Responsible for the maintenance and effectiveness of the Group Compliance Framework
- Monitoring activities to ensure compliance procedures are being adhered to
- Assisting with the preparation of Annual Reports and Annual General Meeting
- Ideally a minimum of 7 year’s experience in a secretariat/governance role within a listed environment
- Governance Institute of Australia qualification or recognition; or similar
- Proven track record advising boards, committees and Senior Management
- Excellent commercial, communication and relationship building skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced growth orientated environment.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.