- St Marys
- salary + Super to atract the best
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Privately Owned manufacturer of chemicals and non sterile products
• Create a culture of continuous improvement and engagement
Autopak Vetlab is a market leading manufacturer of animal health and agricultural chemicals products boasting a purpose built facility based in St Marys, Penrith. The business has a stacked (and rapidly growing) order book and has several exciting years ahead after 2 years of major investment and transformation. Delivering into the worlds’ largest manufacturers of animal health and agricultural end users; the business provides a huge opportunity for a Laboratory (Quality) Control Manager with an eye for detail and a focus on organisation and cost saving and process improvement.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director; the Laboratory (Quality) Control Manager will manage the laboratory team creating both the companies agricultural chemicals and non-sterile animal health products. In particular the role is responsible for:
- Management of the laboratory and goods testing teams with overall control of quality
- Manage material testing and stability of products
- Play a leading role in all GMP audits
- Create and release products in line with GMP and TGA directives ensuring highest quality at lowest cost and an internal OTIF metric of 99% is reached
- You will be asked to devise methods and programs to improve cost efficiency and reduce wastage within the laboratory and testing departments
You will be a proven Quality Control and Laboratory Supervisor/ Manager with experience of managing and directing a team within a fast paced and dynamic laboratory and testing environment. Your leadership experience will be gained from a pharmaceutical, food or contract manufacturing environment and you will be able to evidence process and cost improvements from within a laboratory testing environment. Your demonstrated experience will be backed up by a Degree in a Science of Engineering related field.
Please note the client cannot offer sponsorship so you must have current and valid right to work in Australia.
Salary + Super to attract the best
Please click APPLY NOW or call Matt Walker on 02 9195 2381 if you tick all the boxes!