- $160000 - $190000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
An interesting opportunity has arisen for an experienced regulatory & investigations lawyer to join a leading financial services organisation. The role has arisen due to growth of the legal team and will be reporting into the General Counsel and the Head of the Group. The role will involve contributing to the high delivery or legal services for the organisation and working closely with the business as part of a high performing legal team.
- Managing regulatory investigations and other significant regulatory matters for the organisation
- Providing high quality, strategic and commercially focused legal and governance advice to business partners
- Keeping abreast of regulatory and legislative changes and how they may impact the business
- Managing legal aspects of new projects and new initiatives
- Assisting with governance and risk management as required
- Contributing to the high performance, dynamic and collegiate culture of the legal team.
- Ideally a minimum of 5-8 years regulatory engagement exposure gained in-house or from private practice
- Previous experience in regulatory investigations, litigation and remediation
- An understanding of relevant corporate governance requirements and experience in dealing with regulators such as ASIC and APRA
- A strong understanding of the financial services industry is desirable
- Proven project management and relationship building skills
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and work both independent and as part of a team.
In return the role offers the chance to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment within an experienced and collegiate team.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.