- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Top tier private property development group
- Manage project marketing across apartments, land & commercial
- Proven track record in managing apartment development projects to market
Collaborating with FutureYou, our client is a private property developer that focuses on a variety of projects across a number of sectors.
With a flat structure, they are nimble and fluid with their decisions on marketing and delivery of their projects, with this role being a key ingredient to the success of engaging with their customers and enhancing their purchase experience.
In this role, you will report into the Director of Marketing and you will be responsible for managing and executing the marketing campaigns for their residential and commercial developments. This will include but will not be limited to print and online media, managing the build of the sales suite, and identifying creative ways in which to push the brand and interact with potential purchasers.
Exposure to managing marketing budgets and conducting competitor analysis is required. Ideally you will have had exposure to managing external agencies, the build out process of the sales suite.
With at least 4 years of property development marketing experience in the Melbourne market, you will have the ability to assist the development team in the overall vision and direction of the development, be able to manage external agencies, assist in managing marketing budgets and execute a marketing campaign to drives sales.
To be successful in this role, you must display the following qualities:
- Proven property development marketing experience ideally in residential apartments
- Sound understanding of the property industry (e.g. office, commercial, hotel)
- Experience in planning and executing events, activities and functions
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Be able to cope with a fast-paced working environment
- Degree qualified in PR, communications or Marketing
On offer is an excellent opportunity to step into a growing business. An attractive salary will be on offer to the successful candidate. Excellent attention to detail, strong writing skills and great attitude to step up and manage a marketing campaign is required.