- $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Located in Hawthorn
- Favourable split of compliance to advisory work
- Fun work environment
Located close to public transport it is easily accessible. They also have onsite parking available. Close to beautiful cafes and restaurant you will be spoilt for choice on coffee and lunch breaks.
The professional development of their staff is a high priority for this firm, tailored training is provided for your specific needs.
Culturally it is one of the best that I know. With Partners that genuinely care about your aspirations and care about showing their appreciation for the hard work that you put in.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Manager and Partner, you will be responsible for the annual compliance work, plus the role will involve advisory services for your portfolio of clients, and you will be the given the opportunity to progress at your own pace.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual, and self-managed super funds.
- Preparation of management reports and KPI analysis
- Assist the Partner with ad hoc advisory projects
- Assist with developing client relationships
- Review work of cadets and provide feedback
- In addition, you will have exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential you have:
- At least 2 years experience in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Relaxed and outgoing personality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0450 655 441
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.