- Sydney CBD
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Work for a leading, innovative and highly-respected brand.
- Provide effective leadership, vision, direction and drive the execution of Projects.
- Involvement with high profile projects and continuous improvement.
Leading player in the Australian market. Immediate start.
The Head of PMO is a key leadership role critical to the success of program management office. Key leadership of enterprise in relation to the frameworks, tools and templates to deliver effective Project Management; and the other area being management of a team of experienced Project Managers who provide direct support to projects being delivered within the organisation.
- Extensive experience in project management or program management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or relevant field.
- Experience in delivering projects using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Proven experience in setting the direction and strategy within a team.
- Experience with, and a comprehensive knowledge of financial's, contract management, business processes and project management.
- The ability to align key stakeholders and influence business outcomes.
- Is a competent leader and thrives on coaching staff to reach their full potential.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.