- Sydney CBD
- $145000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Work for a leading, innovative and highly-respected global brand.
- Provide effective leadership, vision, direction and drive the execution of the IT Projects.
- Involvement with high profile Digital projects and continuous improvement.
Leading player in the Australian market.
The purpose of this role is to implement and manage Digital projects in line with our client’s strategic direction. This will be achieved by leading a motivated team and supporting a broader transformation across the organisation. The role requires strong leadership and team building skills – a great people coach who enjoys imparting their knowledge and encouraging their staff to high quality delivery outcomes. Additionally, the Digital Program Manager provides general support to the Head of Program Management Office (PMO), including the review and development of project management methodology and key contributor to Board and Executive reporting. The Digital Project Manager will place service users and help seekers as the central focus in the development and implementation of all projects. They will work closely with the Delivery areas of displaying strong customer focus and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience in project management or program management.
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or relevant field.
- Experience in planning, managing digital product projects.
- Experience in delivering projects using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment.
- Proven experience in setting the direction and strategy within a team.
- Experience with, and a comprehensive knowledge of financial's, contract management, business processes and project management.
- The ability to align key stakeholders and influence business outcomes.
- Is a competent leader and thrives on coaching staff to reach their full potential.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.