- North Sydney
- $90000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Clear pathway to a Manager role
- Fantastic package (bonus & out-of-cycle reviews)
- Firm with accelerated growth
Our client is a full-services firm, specialising in Business Advisory, Accounting and Tax advisory in North Sydney. They are family-friendly and are increidbly invested in the development of their people.
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to our valued clients who come from diverse range of industries.
- Provision of Tax and Business Advice for a variety of Clients in various industries and group structures.
- Direct relationships with clients.
- Assisting with the management of the job work-flows of the team and team budgets.
- Managing an assigned group of clients.
- The preparation of specialised tax and business advice.
- Reviewing jobs completed by other staff members and training staff.
- Managing direct relationships with clients.
- Assistance in the Business and firm's development where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional firm
- Tertiary degree in an accounting or related degree and completion of or currently undertaking CA qualification
- Experience completing financial statements, income tax returns, business activity statements and fringe benefits tax returns
- Experience working to a budget and meeting productivity targets
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and competing demands
- Ability to supervise, train and mentor junior team members
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Market-leading salary package & bonus
- Training and development for career advancement
- Fast-tracked career advancement to Manager
- Supportive team environment
- Genuine work-life balance is promoted
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org