- 85k + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Construction/Fit Out
- Reporting into CEO
- Newly created permanent role due to growth
Our client distributes a range of bathroom and washroom for the commercial and residential sector, their aim is to become the preferred to the industry. Supplying a range of stylish and innovative products the company are currently working with leading builders across Sydney working on some iconic developments, due to growth over the previous twelve months the organization are now seeking to hire a permanent Sales Manager/BDM with a large emphasis on new business development.
Reporting into the CEO your role will initially be to build up a pipeline of new business opportunities alongside nurturing a pool of existing relationships, key duties will include;
- Identifying, engaging and winning new business typically targeting architects, designers, specifiers, contractors and plumbers
- Utilise own existing networks/contacts to introduce service offering
- You will play a major role in the design & execution of sales strategy
- Review & improve existing systems.
- As a face of the business, you will need to represent the values of organisation & provide the highest levels of service, support & integrity
- Moderate travel is required.
- Member of the management team
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Previous experience and a network of contacts in the industry
- Proven track record of dealing with a diverse audience
- Ability to work in an autonomous way
- Ability to spend at least one day a week at the companies showroom in Waterloo
- Appetite to grow the department/business
This role is offering a salary of between $80k to $90k base + super + bonus + car, laptop, phone
If you are interested in this role, click "Apply now" or get in touch with Dale at email@example.com, to find out more.