- North Ryde
- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Global Market Leading Business
- Temporary until the end of the year!
- Close to Public Transport
A global market leading business located in North Ryde,is seeking to appoint a competent Customer Service Representative into the team. Recognised for their transforming life changing technology, our client prides itself on being a leader in their field and on their initiative, passionate service delivery.
The Customer Service Representative will report into the Customer Service Supervisor with the core responsibilities as follows:
- Act as first point of contact for all inbound enquiries, ensuring these are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner.
- Providing market leading customer service delivery to all customers, internal departments an consumers.
- Processing all purchased orders, invoices and delivery of products.
- Processing credit notes in a timely manner using the in-house ERP Systems
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and understanding of internal and external business systems
- Assist with inventory control and run basic reports of service level data.
- Show sound knowledge of leading products and provide interpretations and advice.
To be successful in this position you will have..
- 2+ Years Experience withing a high volume customer service environment
- Accurate data processing skills
- Proficient working knowledge of SAP
- Order Management
- Experience working in the Healthcare industry
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to manage a challenging work load under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills Excellent communication written & verbal
- A passion for the customer service function
- A track record in a customer service position
- Proactive & positive work ethic
If this position is of interest to you please APPLY NOW