- $55000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Highly regarded and tech savvy firm based in Preston
- Exposure to ASX listed clients
- Work in an environment with ex mid-tier accountants
FutureYou is partnering with a cloud-based firm based in Preston who is going through exponential growth. Despite the economic effects of COVID, this business has been continuing to add to their team as they continue to experience client growth. The service delivery in tax advisory and virtual CFO this firm provides has seen them continually sign on mid-tier clients.
Your new firm has beautifully renovated offices including a top of the line coffee machine, open planned office, table tennis table and beautiful garden break out area on the roof where staff enjoy some time away from their desk. You will work with two highly motivated partners who continue to win new work and market their brand. Your team members are fun and collaborative who enjoy getting their hands dirty with clients as well as enjoying getting together for social events outside of work.
In your role you will have complete autonomy over your client base, be trained to provide expert business advisory services and build out your virtual CFO skillset. If you are looking to join a dynamic and progressive firm outside of the CBD then this is the opportunity for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of clients, reviewing the work of juniors and building out your advisory skills..
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
- Attending/running client meetings
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
- Providing clients with comprehensive advisory services
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified (or close to completion)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Eagerness to learn, develop and progress
- Demonstrate drive and ambition to build new business and provide advisory services
- Be a part of a firm that has doubled in size in the past 12 months and continuing to grow
- Exposure to ASX listed clients and complex entity structures
- Cloud-based technology and paperless office
- Extremely social office environment
- Beautiful modern offices with first class break out areas
- Exposure to ex mid-tier mentors
- Genuine long term progression opportunities for partnership
- Direct contact with clients
- High level business advisory training
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.