- $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development team in all aspects of the property development life cycle. This includes but is not limited to conducting feasibility analysis, managing the internal and external stakeholders, as well as assisting in all aspects of planning and design for these projects, and general administration of the developments.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Servicing the needs of existing internal/external clients and the general nurturing of client relationships.
- Stakeholder management; external consultants including Architects/Project Managers/Marketing & sales consultants.
- Managing and reporting to parties including board members/JV partners on project status.
- Managing and report on costing and budgets.
- Developing and prepare feasibility analysis reports/town planning/ legal documentation/ tendering.
- Assist Development Managers in all aspects to assigned projects.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in property, construction or engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience within property, construction or engineering.
- Aspirations to progress your career over time to become a Development Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail.