- $140000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Project Manager with a focus on industrial & logistics projects
- Must have 5 years of experience in a delivery role in Melbourne
- Working as part of an in-house project team for a reputable
My client is a well-known and reputable developer that has operation across the South Eastern Seaboard. Due to future growth plans in the business and a healthy pipeline of projects, an opportunity for an Project Manager focusing on a industrial projects has arisen.
This opportunity would see you join the established and experienced team in the Melbourne office where you will have the opportunity to partner with an Senior Project Manager and work on a variety of projects gaining exposure and experience from inception through to completion ensuring projects are completed within time, scope and budget constraints.
You will be an end to end project manager and will be heavily involved in stakeholder engagement to ensure projects are on course to meet expectations.
- Completed a Bachelor of Construction Management or a related degree
- You will have a proven track record of project delivery within a consultancy environment, or a recognised builder
- Worked for a reputable firm gaining full cycle Project Management experience in industrial and logistics
- The ability to work autonomously, with a strong drive to succeed
- Dealt with planning and management, budget planning, client financial management, client project and portfolio management, tender and bid management
- Demonstrated experience in Design Management, Contractor Management and Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal