- Sydney CBD
- $65000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
Transparent Career Progression
A rare opportunity for a driven Commercial Analyst has arisen to join market leading FMCG business based just outside of Sydney CBD.
Reporting into the commercial director, your role as commercial analyst will be to assist in the development of the wider strategy to drive & deliver growth whilst maximising the return on customers investment.
- Conduct analysis to identify opportunities and trends at a Cluster, Precinct and Store level
- Liaise with and support internal stakeholders to fulfil all data requirements and ensure integrity of precinct database is maintained.
- Actively update and maintain pricing & performance tools
- Plan & analysis pricing data to assisting in the monthly pricing process
- Support State Analysts to deliver quarterly cluster analysis
- Drive process improvement changes to maximise efficiency across the business
- Share and discuss leanings with trade and state analysts
- Collect, analyse data to assist with selling propositions with accounts to grow profit, volume and market share
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in a Analyst role or Finance role
- Strong analytic ability to proactively identify trends, issues and opportunities and translate these into insightful & compelling commercial stories and recommendations
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to presentation skills
- Ability to build and leverage working relationships with internal stakeholders
If this role is of interest please APPLY NOW!