- Competitive salary
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• Reporting into Managing Director
• Newly created permanent part time position
Our client is a boutique training and people development company with a vision to deliver tailored training and people development solutions. Offering a range of leadership, communication, coaching and facilitation training services, their principal objective is to make everyone they engage with a more effective communicator and leader.
The Business Development Manager will oversee a broad range of responsibilities and is significant in generating new business and managing client accounts for the organization. This role requires high quality business development, customer service and account management skills including he ability to attract new clients and to retain existing clients.
This position reports to the Managing Director and works closely with the General Manager to execute on business priorities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business development for the organization, proactively engage new clients and present the company in a professional and engaging manner
- Design and develop an account management process
- Utilise own existing networks/contacts to introduce service offering
- Drive and grow new revenue lines into the business
- Develop an understanding of client learning and development needs
- Account management on new clients and maintaining regular client contact
- Account management on existing clients, to be the key link between the client and internal team where required
- Provide input into marketing activity to attract and retain clients and build business
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven business development experience
- Proven track record dealing with external senior executives
- Ability to sell a solution over the phone and face to face, with a passion for the L&D space
- HR recruitment background
- Experience building a network from scratch – identifying & acquiring clients
- A network and established relationships with HR, Talent Managers and Learning & Development leaders
- Commercial sales experience
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
- Self-direction and initiative
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills, including writing professional proposals and recommendations for client
- Demonstrated leadership credentials and developed conflict resolution skills
To apply, please click Apply Now.