- New South Wales
- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Backend Web Developer to join our client's rapidly growing team.
You will have the opportunity to design, develop and maintain our online offering while being part of exciting developments, such as implementing new product features and fixing bugs.
- Management of all back end software including Shopify + Apps, PVX, Merchandising software & advanced customer data platforms.
- Working closely with our front end web developer on projects
- Working closely with Directors & other Heads Of Department to streamline our current systems, implement new technology & improve processes
- Working with external digital agencies on large scale projects
- Develop advanced reporting for the business using BI Tools
- Work in collaboration with departments to meet the ever-evolving needs of the business
- Ensure client is ahead of the industry with eCommerce technology
- Must have experience in Shopify
- Knowledge and experience with AWS hosting
- Strong PHP development
- Must have experience working with cloud-based systems (iPaaS & , SOAP )
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong debugging & testing skills
- Previous experience working with WMS system Peoplevox - highly regarded.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ecommerce / fashion experience will be extremely advantageous
Interested candidates please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the APPLY button