- East Ryde
- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Immediate start possible
- WFH - Roster
- Total autonomy of role and process!
FutureYou have partnered with a National FMCG business in the recruitment of their new Accounts Receivable Officer to assist the already successful team. This is a permanent role that will be based WFH until the foreseeable future.
The business is exceptionally profitable and booming even through the current situation.
You will joining a team of 8 and reporting to the Credit Manager.
This is a full function role, your duties will include:
- Collections of overdue amounts
- Reissuing invoices and statements
- Managing your own diverse ledger including some major clients
- Communicating with internal and external points of contact to ensure that issues are resolved to a high standard
- Investigating queries and disputes
- Negotiating payment plans during this time
- Working with other vendors
- Ad hoc duties
In order to be considered please ensure you have 4 years minimum in a full function AR/Credit Control position. Please also ensure you have full access to the internet - hardware will be provided for you such as phone and laptop. Clear communication skills are a must.
In exchange you will receive $70k + Super depending on your suitability and experience.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' -