- New South Wales
- $113000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Service Coordinator
- Service Coordinator experience in CONTACT CENTRE environment is absolute
- 6 mth Fixed Term Contract
A critical public service with a solid reputation for service delivery, our client is located in the heart of the CBD and offer a high performing and dynamic culture.
Key activities of this role include:
- Assistance with co-ordinating multiple service providers to ensure effective service delivery and support service optimisation.
- Assist in supervision and co-ordination of a small team of rostered case load co-ordinators.
- Assistance with Service group mailbox, triage of emails and assignment as per process.
- Part of a team who provide reporting activities on the Service.
- Participation in process change and communication activities related to the Service.
- Participate in daily checkpoint meetings
- Assist in delivery of service adjustments to ensure an efficient and quality service
- Liaise with service providers
- Troubleshoot issues
- Communicate changes in services to service providers, and manage feedback on service changes
- Work collaboratively with workforce delivering Service
- Supervise and provide guidance to case load co-ordinators
- Communicate workforce with internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep a daily tab of volumes and resources to ensure alignment
- Triage escalations as required and assign to relevant department
- Contact Centre experience in a similar role a pre-requisite.
- 2 years’ experience as a Co-ordinator
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with a multi-vendor or similar environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- High level of initiative, flexibility and adaptability
- Strong co-ordination skills
- Demonstrated effective time management and prioritisation skills- manage workload and meet the required deadlines and targets
- Team player with a keen interest in collaborative working relationships
- Ability to work autonomously
- Immediate start
- Critical and purposeful project
- Working most weekends, however on a 7 day week roster
- Managing 4 temps
- Working in the office mon-fri and wfh on the weekend
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953