- Surry Hills
- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Incredible opportunity to grow with the business
• International customer engagement
This business is highly innovative and disruptive in the ecomm pure play space offering products that have a global cult following and due to significantly expand exponentially in the next 12 months. That's were you come in!
- Lead and motivate customer experience team locally and internationally
- Constantly assess and improve policies and procedures being at the forefront of all new trends
- Implement any improvements needed across all channels of communication
- Review, analyse and assess all feedback making recommendations for future strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team on ensuring voice of brand consistently
You will come from an environment where you have held a 360 degree role across all functions of customer engagement, from new system implementation through to project delivery and monitoring the end result. Above all you are an exceptional leader who can excite and motivate your team, guiding and supporting them in their job satisfaction and future growth potential. You will be passionate and driven with clear communication easily able to interact with all stakeholders through to board level.
On offer is the opportunity to grow with a business at the forefront of new technology adoption and with their core focus on their customer satisfaction and engagement. Surrounded by a team that are all invested in success you feel a genuine and proud sense of ownership - in this role you can really make a difference !
Please apply now and once you CV is sent if you have any questions you can call Lisa Chesterman on 92952347