- Surry Hills
- $110000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Incredible opportunity to join an dominating Ecomm business
• International customer engagement across ANZ and the UK
This business is highly innovative and disruptive with an incredible story in the ecomm pure play space offering products that have a global cult following and due to significantly expand in the next 12 months. That's were you come in!
- Lead and motivate customer experience team locally and internationally
- Building process to improve proficiency and engagement
- Continuous improvement always forward thinking and being proactive rather than reactive
- Review, analyse and assess all feedback making recommendations for future strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team on ensuring voice of brand consistently
- Analysing and reporting on customer trends
You will come from an environment where you have held a 360 degree role across all functions of customer engagement, from new system implementation, process improvement through to project delivery and monitoring the end result. You are focused on delivering exceptional engagement across all customer touch points and have had measurable success. If you love cutting edge technology you will thrive in a role and business that is receptive to all your ideas .You will be an exceptional leader who can excite and motivate your team, guiding and supporting them in their job satisfaction and future growth potential. You will be passionate and driven with clear communication easily able to interact with all stakeholders through to board level.
On offer is the opportunity to grow with a business at the forefront of new technology adoption and with their core focus on their customer satisfaction and engagement. Surrounded by a team that are all invested in success you feel a genuine and proud sense of ownership - in this role you can really make a difference !
Please apply now and once you CV is sent if you have any questions you can call Lisa Chesterman on 92952347