- Surry Hills
- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 days ago
• Innovative and disruptive
• Highly passionate global following
This business is the epitome of innovation and entrepreneurialisum already having created a huge global following of passionate advocates through their relentless focus on personalising their consumer engagement and providing exceptional products in market with a focus on the environment and a better for us ethos. Through the passion of an incredibly supportive, creative and driven team they continue to grow in a highly competitive market, to continue this phenomenal success is where you come in.
- Drive meaningful engagement with the online community
- Create innovative social media campaigns
- Build a global strategy with community building at its core
- Harnessing their extensive community data to drive traffic
- Collaborate with Head of Growth to ensure aligned organic and paid social media activity
- Explore and utilise latest trends, technology and social platforms
- Create influencer strategy and identify meaningful partner opportunities
- Work closely with insights team to measure against business objectives and deliverables
you will come from a strong back ground in social media having worked with local and international markets. highly creative yet with the bonus of being able to interpret data and understand the strength this information gives you to drive engagement. you have been an early adopter of new technology and get a buzz out of measuring, testing and implementing this in to a business. Above all you will be passionate about the endless opportunities a role like this will present, taking immense personal satisfaction for the part you play on this high performing team.
This is a business that will support your personal and professional growth, where you will be encouraged to move about the business using your skill set to full advantage, they LOVE to promote people and are extremely focused on your job satisfaction.
Please apply now and once your CV is sent if you have questions you can contact Lisa Chesterman on 91952347