- $55000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
- Boutique Albury firm
- Flexible working hours
- CA/CPA fees paid for
- Client facing role
This boutique firm offers tax and wealth services to a growing client base of SMEs, young entrepreneurial businesses and some large multi-entity groups. You will work closely with the Partner and Manager to offer Business Services & Tax offerings to a growing portfolio of business clients. The office is located in the centre of Albury and offers a friendly and collaborative work environment where you will receive expert training and progression.
- Preparation of financial reports and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation of activity statements
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office and other government agencies
- Completing all other statutory compliance requirements
- Meeting with clients alongside a manager
- Began CA or CPA study
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or email your resume to email@example.com.
Alternatively please call Kate on 0434 529 723.