- $70K - $75K base + super
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Non-Bank Lender Experiencing Massive Growth
- Treasury & Securitisation Reporting + Data Analysis
- Business Partner with Executive Leadership Team & External Stakeholders
My client is a Non-Bank Lender within the Financial Services industry experiencing massive organic growth. This business has a fantastic culture supporting learning and development, offer flexibility and career progression opportunities, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high-caliber Treasury Reporting Analyst to join the Treasury & Finance function in this highly analytical and business partnering focused role.
This is an exciting hybrid role spanning across Treasury & Securitisation Reporting, Data Analysis and Process Improvement Projects whilst business partnering with the Executive Leadership Team and External Stakeholders.
In this role, you will have visibility of the overall business & products.
- Treasury & Securitisation Monthly Reporting: Waterfalls, Triggers, Pool-Cuts and Compliance Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Build financial models, cashflow models and waterfall models in Excel via legal documentation interpretation
- Data & Reporting: Data analysis, interpretation and manipulation using Excel
- Business Partnering: Build and manage key internal stakeholder relationships across Treasury and Finance and work closely with the Executive Leadership Team
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain key external stakeholder relationships
This is a great opportunity for a University Graduate candidate with 1-2 years of Treasury Analyst / Financial Analyst / Financial Modelling experience within Financial Services.
To be successful, you must have:
- 1-2 years of Treasury Analyst / Financial Analyst / Financial Modelling experience within Financial Services
- 1-2 years of Data Analysis / Data Interpretation & Manipulation / Reporting experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups, complex formulas)
- Experience with trust structures, market concepts, derivatives, interpreting legal documentation, cash flow analysis and reporting will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mindset, proactive and positive attitude
- Hungry to learn
The salary on offer for this permanent role is $70k to $75k base + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV directly to Neha Jain on email@example.com